The 5 Yard Kilt
Our 5 Yard Kilt is made of 100% wool a fantastic value for a “mid level” kilt. This kilt, like our 8 yard models, uses the finest 13 and 16 oz wool cloth woven in the UK. Our 5 Yard Wool kilt is a great option for those who want their clan tartan, but don’t want to invest in a full 8 Yard Kilt. It is also a wonderful option for those looking for a lower yardage kilt for it’s reduced weight during summer wear. It will look good in both a casual setting, like festivals or the pub, and a formal setting, like a wedding.
Before ordering your Casual Kilt, we would ask you to look over the Kilt Measuring Instructions. Because each kilt ordered is made to measure to your exact requirements, we are not able to refund any purchases that make use of wrong measurements.
– Made of 5 yards of woolen cloth expertly woven in the UK. 6 Yards is used for larger sizes.
– The kilt is available in 2500 different tartans. Our database is one of the largest in the world for online tartans.
– Made in the UK – the home of the kilt.
– The kilt can be dry cleaned.
– Our 5 Yard Kilt is incredibly easy to iron & holds the pleats crisply.
Other 5 Yard Kilt Specifications
– Our 5 Yard Kilt is made specifically for you using your exact body measurements that you provide.
– The 5 Yard Kilt is Top Stitched. The stitches can only be seen when you really look closely.
– You can expect 1-1.2″ pleats from this kilt.
– As with every kilt on kilts.com, we make use of a “One thread margin of error”. We pride ourselves on producing the finest kilts.
– The 5 Yard kilt is tapered down the fell to ensure you get the best fit possible.
– A good “swing” can be achieved. For added “swing”, consider the 8 yard kilt.
– This kilt is fitted with three high quality leather straps. You will also notice that the straps feature some intricate knotwork with high quality cast buckles.
– The kilt has two belt loops for holding your kilt belt.