8 Yard Kilt
Our Tailored 8 Yard Wool Kilt is made to measure using the finest 13 or 16 oz wool woven in the UK. The 8 Yard Kilt is suitable for both formal & informal occasions.
Kilt Product Description:
– 8 yards of wool cloth (9 yards for larger men)
– Each kilt uses 13 or 16 oz wool
– Cloth woven in the UK
– The 8 Yard kilt is available in 2500 different tartans
– It is only suitable to be dry cleaned
– Our premium 8 Yard Kilt is able to hold a crisp pleat. Ironing the kilt is a simple process.
More details about the kilt:
– Each kilt you order from Kilts.com is made to your exact measurements.
– We sew inside out in order to hide the stiches on the pleats from view.
– The pleats measure between 0.8” and 1″.
– Our kilts are of such good qualit that there is only a “one thread margin of error” when we line up the pleats.
– We make use of proper tapering down the fell to make the kilt perfect for your body shape.
– There is excellent pleat “swing” because of the 8 yards of material that we use.
– The kilt is fully lined with cotton liner for enhanced comfort.
– The kilt makes use of internal horsehair canvas designed for reinforcement to make your kilt long lasting.
– The kilt is 80% machine sewed and 20% Hand Sewn by master kilt makers in the UK.
– Each kilt comes with high quality leather straps finished with intricate knot work and strong cast buckles.
– Features two belt loops on the back of the kilt.
Important: Before ordering your kilt from kilts.com, you must take your own personal measurements very carefully. Since each kilt is made to order using the measurements you provide, you will need to be 100% sure of your measurements. Kilts.com will not refund customers if they provide incorrect measurements. You can make use of the detailed measuring instructions we have provided for measuring yourself for your kilt.