Our Women’s Mini Kilt is made of the finest poly viscose material and is available in 70 different tartans. We wanted to make a women’s kilt that was modern and fashionable, yet keeps features that you’d expect from a traditional kilt.
Poly Viscose material is made of 65% Polyester / 35% Viscose, and is a cheaper alternative to wool. We make use of 11-12 oz of this material per kilt. Woven with pride in the UK, it makes use of our unique Low Pill technology, which means you won’t get those pills that often form in fabric over time. The kilt is coated in a thin layer of Teflon, meaning the kilt can be wiped if you spill something on it.
The mini kilts tend to be worn lower on the hips and the average mini kilt has between 10 & 24 pleats, measuring approximately 1.25 inches wide. This product is shorter than a traditional kilt worn by men, with the average length of approximately 16 inches. The mini kilt is able to close using a Velcro closure system on the inside hip on the left, with the traditional straps & buckles on the right outside hip.
It is vitally important that you measure up for this kilt properly. Please ensure you browse the measuring instructions. Each mini kilt is made to order, so we can’t refund if you provide incorrect sizes.
Product Specs for Women’s Mini Kilt (Poly Viscose)
– Poly Viscose material woven with care in the UK. We make use of 11 to 12 oz.
– Material is coated in a thin layer of Teflon and has Low Pill Fiber technology
– 3.5 to 4 yards of cloth are used for each kilt.
– You can expect the pleat width to be 1.5″ – 2″ wide.
– Velcro closure system can be found on the left and a traditional buckle closure can be found on the right.